Château de Nantes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Rothar
King of Scotland

Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse Empty
MessageSujet: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse EmptyDim 4 Sep - 4:57

Rothar had caught the royal scottish ship, across to France.
Unloaded his prized, Stallion horse "bruiser", steady boy he pat his horse we almost there to Castle Bretagne.

He hadn't travelled in Bretagne in sometime, last time it was on diplomat's visit as a Chancellor of Ayr, but this time he is King of Scotland, Trade Vassel for Alencon, Lord of Lalier of Brunielles.

Roth, steps off his horse, walks over to the guard.

Salutations, my friend.

He says to Guard, I am here to see your beloved Altesse Marzina de Montfort-Penthièvre, Princesse de Bretagne.
Passes over the french parchment over to the guard's inspection.

I hope my paper's are in order, "a King, doesn't like to be kept waiting !!!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marzina
Maîtresse de Cour
Marzina

MessageSujet: Re: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse EmptyDim 4 Sep - 5:43

A guard come to her room and knock on her door. She raises her head, which moves her blond curls. Behind the door, the guard announced:

"Your Highness, His Majesty Rothar, King of Scotland, has just arrived at the gates of the castle."

She quickly grabs a shawl she passes around her shoulders, and then quickly opened the door, turning to the guard:

" Does he patient for a long time?
- By the time I come to warn you, Your Highness. "

She opens round eyes, replied dryly:

"What are you waiting for bring him? Do not wait any longer, go ask that we take care of him and his horse the time I arrived, and hurry! "

While the guard part in a run to repair his error, the blonde braid her hair quickly, put on his cape lined with ermine, and came down to meet his guest. The mischievous smile that she wears almost permanently displayed on her face as she approaches him, makes him curtsey.

"Your Majesty, it's a real honor and a pleasure to see you accepted my invitation. Having you here in Nantes delights me to the highest degree."

She stands up and observed him with her eyes jet black.
Rothar
King of Scotland

MessageSujet: Re: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse EmptyDim 4 Sep - 6:26

Rothar smiled "arched his back gently" with a quick bow in the princess direction.

Roth says... "It's a great pleasure to meet you your highness."
He was wearing royal velvet clothing, bright long flowing robe and beared
the Scotland Royal Insigna on his golden ring, and wearing a debonair smile.

He looked kindly towards the princess.
Roth said, "I feel a bit weary after my ride, to make the journey here but at last I finally arrived."

Roth straighten his clothes, and motions towards Marzina, and holds her highness hand and gives it a gentle kiss.

Roth says:
"Thou has soft skin, like satin and your hair is finely golden. I am truly blessed on this day, to set eyes on
such a fine lass, erm... Mil'Lady of course.
"he takes a quick sniff from his snuff box".
Puts it back into his pocket.

Roth said:
I'll have to have a word with my royal advisers, they didn't tell me how beautiful you are.

"He let out a hearty laugh".
Roth, decided now that you waited long enough for your gift he quickly clapped his hands."
A french servant come from downstairs, he brought up a cask of the finest Scottish Whisky,
gently put it on her highness royal table.

He tips, the young servant boy with a french gold ecu coin.

The servant boy replies.... "Merci, your majesty your generosity is matchless."
Marzina
Maîtresse de Cour
Marzina

MessageSujet: Re: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse EmptyDim 4 Sep - 20:56

The princess smiles, the Scottish king is seductive, it is undeniable. She isn't insensible to the charm, but she merely uses a few smiles and amused glances in return. She used to receive foreign nobility, but never receive another king than his father in her home, she also showed somewhat reserved, in fear of committing a diplomatic mistake.
Her eyes were shifty, too expressive, she preferred to hide them. However, she laid eyes on him as he touched his hand to his lips.

"You flatter me your majesty, but you are not outdone ..."

But her smile betrayed her and made clear that the compliment had touched. She appreciated the good humor of her guest, so different from the bleak atmosphere that she used to rub lately. The surprise was really one, because she did not expect it. She watched the gift, touching the wood of the barrel held out to her with an index thoughtfully and thanks his guest, while the barrel is led into the reception hall of the castle. They were quick to follow the same path because Marzina noticing whith a thoughtful pout the gray sky that day which would wait no more time before diping them from the head to the bones. Once they had entered the room, the barrel was almost here, and she asked that it was borne to enjoy this royal present. But while the servants were about to uncover the king, she made a discreet sign of the hand. They bowing away and keep quiet. She spread her curls so that one servant take off his black cape lined with ermine, symbol of royalty in Bretagne, revealing her slender body covered with a
simple little dress purple,:
work of a promising apprentice seamstress . She asked the Scottish king:

"Your Majesty, allow me to uncover you ..."

Without waiting for an answer she tilts a step toward him, and removes the attachment of gold with her long and whitish fingers. When her eyes met his, her alabaster face took a slight pink, impressed by the aura which emanate from him, and she looked away. She walked around, taking the heavy cape in his fragile hands before entrust it to a servant for drying it by the fire.

"I intended to offer you a glass of your whiskey your Majesty, but if you're tired of your trip, perhaps it is better that a servant guides you to your room so that you take a well-deserved rest."

Her gaze passed from the crackling fire in the fireplace across the room toward him, waiting for his answer.

En français:
Rothar
King of Scotland

MessageSujet: Re: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse EmptyLun 5 Sep - 3:27

Rothar smiled at Marzina, she had a bubbling charm about her.
He hadn't met many Franch royality before he was obviously
taken a shining to the young princess.

Roth said, You have a very cosy quarters here, for a princess and a lovely cosy fireplace.

He felt it a little hot, decided not to be rude as he was a guest in the fine lady's palace.
He put his items away in his saddle bag, well feel a little lighter and out of those heavy
accustomed attire, with a quick wink at the princess.

He said to the princess can I try some beverages here in Bretagne, I trust her highness has something for me to try?

Roth smiling at Princess Marzina, I certainly like to try something new.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse   Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse Empty

Une visite royale, par Roth - Roi d'Ecosse
Page 1 sur 1